Re: question about missing "Congratulation message"

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 10:35:47 +0900
Cc: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
To: Michael Oswald <moswald@onesto.de>

On Feb 15, 2008, at 19:59 , Michael Oswald wrote:

> Hello W3C CSS Validator Team,
>
> I got one question about validating my CSS File, because our
> customer is welcome to see the css is valid over w3c jigsaw.
>
> If there are Warnings but no errors in my css then I suppose itís a
> valid css file.
> Is there a reason why I donít get any positive congratulations
> message even when there are no errors?

I think there are cases where the UI doesn't show the whole message. I
can't remember exactly which, and I think we tried to fix this in the
upcoming release.

Could you 1) give us the address of a validation report which does not
show the congrats and/or 2) test with the development instance:

http://qa-dev.w3.org:8001/css-validator/

Thank you.