HTTP 500 - Internal server error

From: ClŠudio Teixeira <claudio@ua.pt>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 12:38:45 -0000
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
Cc: <diogo@ua.pt>
Hi, we’ve been using w3c validator and css validator for a while now (about
one year or so).

CSS validator has always worked fine, but in the last months it started to
generate the following error:

HTTP 500 – Internal server error.

http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=www.ua.pt
<http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=www.ua.pt&warning=1&profil
e=css21&usermedium=all> &warning=1&profile=css21&usermedium=all

We tried also to test the web site directly from the interface, but the
outcome was exactly the same.

Could you provide use some assistance on what may be wrong?

We didn’t upgrade or change the css files, so we have no idea on what’s
wrong, and the error is extremely generic.

Hope to hear from you soon,

ClŠudio Teixeira

IEETA

Universidade de Aveiro