Re: list/table of CSS Level 3 properties and values?

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 12:35:44 -0400
To: Rijk van Geijtenbeek <rijk@opera.com>
Cc: CSS list <www-style@w3.org>, W3C CSS Validator ML <www-validator-css@w3.org>

On Tue, Apr 01, 2008, Rijk van Geijtenbeek wrote:
> There happened to have been a thread here recently on the subject.

Indeed, somebody just pointed me to the thread. Apologies for starting a
new one, it is somewhat ironic I did not have the reflex to use the mail
search :)...

> There
> is no such list with properties *and* values, but lists of just the CSS
> 2.1/CSS 3 properties (linked to the specs) can be found here:
>
>   <http://meiert.com/en/indices/css-properties/> by Jens Meiert
>   <http://people.opera.com/rijk/panels/css3-qr/> by me

Thanks! I started looking into these, and I think they hold tremendous
value. I know that Dave Hammond also has a very useful table over at
http://www.webdevout.net/browser-support-css
I think, however, that adding values (as done by Bjoern in his schema
work [1] and as Jens said he'd look into [2]) would be great too, and
what would really be important, I think, would be to make this
automatically drawn from the specs. Bert seemed to hint at that
possibility in [3], so I think I will follow-up in that original thread.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2008Mar/0356.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2008Mar/0373.html
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2008Mar/0351.html

Many thanks for the pointers.