Re: Real problem caused by CSS validators willingness to tacitly accept HTML

From: Philip Taylor (Webmaster) <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 17:22:59 +0000
To: Andreas Prilop <aprilop2007@trashmail.net>
CC: CSS validator list <www-validator-css@w3.org>

Sadly that is not the case with our current IIS
configuration, which suggests that the configuration
(and behaviour) of IIS is at least partially responsible
for this seemingly odd behaviour.  Cf.

	http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.rhul.ac.uk/About/foo.css

where I can state with certainty that
http://www.rhul.ac.uk/About/foo.css