Re: Keyboard accessibility of More Options

From: Philip & Le Khanh <Philip-and-LeKhanh@Royal-Tunbridge-Wells.Org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:06:17 +0000
To: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
CC: CSS validator list <www-validator-css@w3.org>, David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>, "Patrick H. Lauke" <redux@splintered.co.uk>

Dear Olivier -- I still feel that the message
"This document validates as CSS!" is inappropriate
when the validator has been fed an HTML document
that /contains/ (putatively) valid CSS.  The
message in such circumstances should, I believe,
make reference to the document /containing/ (or,
if linked therefrom rather than embedded), /linking
to/, valid CSS rather than (as is suggested by
the current wording) /being/ valid CSS.

Philip Taylor
--------