Re: Keyboard accessibility of More Options

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 11:36:29 +0900
Cc: CSS validator list <www-validator-css@w3.org>
To: Philip & Le Khanh <Philip-and-LeKhanh@Royal-Tunbridge-Wells.Org>

Dear Philip,

On Jan 24, 2007, at 18:06 , Philip & Le Khanh wrote:
> Dear Olivier -- I still feel that the message
> "This document validates as CSS!" is inappropriate
> when the validator has been fed an HTML document
> that /contains/ (putatively) valid CSS.

I am unsure how this relates to the recent changes around
accessibility of the forms and scripts of the validator.

Your request is understood, acknowledged, and will be treated
diligently, but among a ton of other bugs and little issues, so it
may take time. At this point, if you feel strongly that this is an
urgent matter, submitting a patch will prove more efficient than
repeating the issue over and over again.

Thank you