Re: Keyboard accessibility of More Options

Dear Philip,

On Jan 24, 2007, at 18:06 , Philip & Le Khanh wrote:
> Dear Olivier -- I still feel that the message
> "This document validates as CSS!" is inappropriate
> when the validator has been fed an HTML document
> that /contains/ (putatively) valid CSS.

I am unsure how this relates to the recent changes around
accessibility of the forms and scripts of the validator.

Your request is understood, acknowledged, and will be treated
diligently, but among a ton of other bugs and little issues, so it
may take time. At this point, if you feel strongly that this is an
urgent matter, submitting a patch will prove more efficient than
repeating the issue over and over again.

Thank you
--
olivier