Error and wish

From: Jan Záruba (Đonny) <dzonny.dz@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 02:10:59 +0100
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
2 things about W3C CSS validator:

   1. It doesn't recognize BOM (byte order mark). It's is unpleasant
   2. It doesn't accept textarea's content passed via POST method. It
   must be passed via GET. It's terrible to pass whole long stylesheet via GET
   in a query. I know that it is possible to use POST, but in this case
   stylesheet must be passed in file field. Or it is of course possible to pass
   URI to validator and it loads page self. But those options don't solve my
   problem :-(. Even when CSS validator doesn't support uri=referer like XHTML

Thank for great software :-)
Jan Záruba (Đonny)
dzonny.dz@gmail.com, zarubj1@fel.cvut.cz
ICQ: 273-601-495