Question on why my CSS file won't validate

From: Melissa Runyan <melrad187@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 23:28:32 -0800 (PST)
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
It says when I try to validate it, that their is no style sheet and there is and it works just fine with my web page and I can't figure out what is wrong with it.  The site keep say something about parser errors.  I would appriated if you could help me with this because it is for a school project.  I have attack the CSS file allow with this message.

  Thank you,
  Melissa Runyan