Re: wheat

From: Kravvitz <Kravvitz@DynamicSiteSolutions.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 23:57:57 -0500
To: Kenny Knecht <kenny.knecht@edpnet.be>
CC: www-validator-css@w3.org

W3Schools is not affiliated with the W3C. Even though W3Schools.com has
a lot of good information, there are many errors throughout the site.
This is one of them. Check out the links for details.

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/syndata.html#value-def-color
http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/types.html#h-6.5

-- Kravvitz