error in validation

From: Stuart Nicholls <Stuart.Nicholls@redcliffe.biz>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 12:22:00 +0100
To: "'www-validator-css@w3.org'" <www-validator-css@w3.org>

Hi,

I would just like to point out what I think is an error
in validation.
The validator throws up an error when using:

display:inline-block;

This is a valid display style, see:
http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/visuren.html
The display property 9.2.4 inline-block
This value causes an element to generate a block box, which itself is flowed as a single inline box, similar to a replaced element. The inside of an inline-block is formatted as a block box, and the element itself is formatted as an inline replaced element.

The style is recognised by Internet Explorer.

Thanks for your time.

Best wishes
Stu Nicholls