Re: Bug in the validator (color format) ?

From: <catchall@skynet.be>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 19:39:29 +0200
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk> writes:

> On Mon, 2004-05-17 at 17:17, catchall@skynet.be
> wrote:

> > Hi

> > The CSS Validator fails to parse this simple
> > stylesheet :

> > P {
> > color: #f00 ;
> > }

> I copy/pasted that into the Validate by direct input
> box, it validated without a hitch.

  Yep.  I didn't try this.  So it's more strange.

> Do you have a URL to the file experiencing the
> problem?

  Yep.  In the message you respond to :-) :

    <URL:http://users.skynet.be/fgeorges/tmp/BUG-w3c-css-validator.css>

P is remplaced in this file by SPAN.toplevel, but this
doesn't change the problem, and the direct input
of the content of the file is valid, but not by URI.

  Strange, strange, ...

  Thanks for the reply,

--drkm