Bug in the validator (color format) ?

From: <catchall@skynet.be>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 18:17:28 +0200
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

  Hi

  The CSS Validator fails to parse this simple
stylesheet :

    P {
        color: #f00 ;
    }

It say : \"Invalid number : colorf00 is not a valid color
3 or 6 hexadecimals numbers : #f00\", which is
strange.  If I follow the link it provide, I see this
colour is right.

  This stylesheet reproduces the problem :

    <URL:http://users.skynet.be/fgeorges/tmp/BUG-w3c-css-validator.css>

  Did I loose something ?

  PS: I subscribe to the list for a few days, but only
to follow this discussion.  If you answer after 4 or 5
days, could you please cross-post on my email
address ?

  Thanks,

--drkm