Re: CSS validator homepage - "submission"

From: Sijtsche Smeman <sijtsche@wisdom.nl>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 09:53:41 +0200
To: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Cc: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>, Sijtsche Smeman <sijtsche@wisdom.nl>, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, CSS validator <www-validator-css@w3.org>

I think this layout is ok. You have the choice between the
three options already available on top of the screen via the
links. I would only suggest that in the link "check that the
(X)HTML you use is valid." the term (X)HTML would better be
tagged with a nowrap since it breaks at the end of the line
at my resolution (768x1024).

Sijtsche