Re: CSS validator homepage - "submission"

On Wed, 2003-08-27 at 12:39, Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:
> Actually, Yves reported troubles on the current CSS Validator and asked
> to have an update this week. I don't really like this rush but Yves is
> pushing for it. So I agree to give it a try tomorrow morning my time.
> Our chances to put this entire system down or to upset people are
> probably around 90%, but we'll keep a backup on the current version and
> will revert it if the situation is bad.

A short update: The switch to the new CSS Validator went pretty well
this morning, but a bug in the implementation of CssColor was rendering
lots of pages invalid. So we reverted to the old version. Sijtsche did
the necessary changes this evening (her time) so we'll try to switch the
versions again tomorrow morning.
If the new version is deployed, it would be good to go through the
bugzilla of the CSS Validator and see what bugs were fixed...

Philippe