Re: CSS validator homepage - "submission"

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:23:08 -0400
Cc: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>, Sijtsche Smeman <sijtsche@wisdom.nl>, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, CSS validator <www-validator-css@w3.org>
To: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>

On Wednesday, Aug 27, 2003, at 12:39 America/Montreal, Philippe Le
Hegaret wrote:
> Actually, Yves reported troublers on the current CSS Validator and
> asked
> to have an update this week. I don't really like this rush but Yves is
> pushing for it. So I agree to give it a try tomorrow morning my time.

Hmm OK. I won't be able to give you the "new" homepage, though I have
made good progress
http://www.w3.org/QA/2003/08/css-validator/validator.html.en

If you give me some feedback and then some time I can improve it a
little more and then ask translators on the w3c-translators list to
help with it.