Re: CSS validator homepage - "submission"

On Thursday, Aug 28, 2003, at 14:35 America/Montreal, Philippe Le
Hegaret wrote:

> This looks fine. Not sure if people will love having the 3 forms on the
> same page but I assume you investigated that before.

The question is not closed yet so input on that is welcome. The
feedback I could get so far was that the navigation links made that OK.

I'm keeping the option of having the three forms without the options on
the home page and links to the actual detailed interfaces. Thoughts?

>  It would be nice
> the same look-and-feel on the HTML and CSS validator pages. Do you also
> plan to change the HTML validator page as well?

Yes, it's the exact same look as the beta Markup Validator at
http://validator.w3.org:8001/

--
olivier