new validator?

From: Chris Africa <cafrica@engin.umich.edu>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 11:57:24 -0500
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
I would like to download the new CSS validator, but the download page
(http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/DOWNLOAD.html) gives me this message:

"The new CSS validator will be available for download as soon as possible.
We apologize for the inconvenience."

The page was last modified Sun Jun 20 14:40:30 MET DST 1999  Yikes!

Any idea when it will be done? Or is there somewhere else I can get it?

Thanks.

--
Chris Africa
University of Michigan College of Engineering