Problems with Validator

From: Wishdream <Wishdream@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 00:33:18 +0200
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
I upload .css files and they validate with no errors or warnings yet I do not get the code and .gif to put on my pages as I do when I validate my html files. What is wrong with my files or the validater, I am confused. I do not want to use the .gif if it is not given to me by you guys. What should I do? Please send me a responce for I do not want to keep tampering with my files to try to make it work. Thank you for your time, Jim