Re: Problems with Validator

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 00:42:13 +0200
To: "Wishdream" <Wishdream@msn.com>
Cc: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
* Wishdream wrote:
>I upload .css files and they validate with no errors or
>warnings yet I do not get the code and .gif to put on my
>pages as I do when I validate my html files. What is
>wrong with my files or the validater, I am confused.

Sorry therefore. If you upload a CSS style sheet, the validator assumes
you don't have a web site where you might want to insert the Valid CSS
Image and link to the validator or the validator can't be sure that
*all* style sheets on that page are valid. If you want to get that code,
please use the Validate By URI feature. Anyway, if your style sheet is
valid, you may use the image.