A good cooperator

From: Peiqing Wang <sales@china-steeleng.com>
Date: 01-4-25 9:17:34
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

Dear Sirs,

If you want to expand your market with low costs, please contact our company which can just meet your interests. Through years of cooperation with American and European customers, our corporation has established good reputation overseas.

Our corporation is specializing in all kinds of spare parts for various machines and equipments which range from heavy-industry equipments such as tractors, cranes, trucks, forklifts and jacks etc. to small hand power tools such as garden lawns and tool parts for forestry. Conforming strictly to the rules and regulations of international trade, with reliable quality and competitive prices, we have supplied North America and Europe with casting, forging, machined parts and welding structure components which are made of ductile iron, gray iron and steel etc.

We are also willing to establish business relations with your company for mutual development.  A drawing or a sample may set up the start of our corporation. So please contact us without hesitation.
For more information about our company and service, please visit our website:
 http://www.china-steeleng.com

Looking forward to early cooperation!

Best regards

Perkin Wang