RE: Server Side Magic.

Hi Juha,

I am not quite sure if I follow you all the way, but it seems to me as if
you could take another approach;

Firstly you could determine basic information from the client, such as which
ML it uses. From there moving on to display and memory capabilities. Once
these are determined you could produce XML according to the memory
limitations. This XML which now is fitted for the memory capabilities of the
terminal could then be parsed to the ML that the terminal supports according
to it's CC/PP. Then continue with tweaking the content of the ML in order to
make it fit the display, e.g. choose color depth and size of images.

This could all be done with rules for selecting the content and
parameterized functions which produce it.

Hope I made my self clear.

Kind regards

Tomas Majak