RE: Server Side Magic.

From: Martin Spamer (martin_spamer@kingston-comms.co.uk)
Date: Tue, Jun 19 2001

    From: Martin Spamer <martin_spamer@kingston-comms.co.uk>
    To: www-mobile@w3.org, www-tv@w3.org
    Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 10:16:52 +0100
    Subject: RE: Server Side Magic.

    All,

    The Model View Controller pattern provides an excellent solution to this
    design issue, indeed I'd call it the 'standard solution' to this problem.

    This is just one link,

    http://java.sun.com/j2ee/blueprints/design_patterns/model_view_controller/in
    dex.html

    a search for 'Model View Controller' in you're favourite search engine
    should turn up a lot more articles.

    Martin Spamer
    Senior Software Engineer
    Kingston Communications