tv:

From: Jerding, Dean (Dean.Jerding@sciatl.com)
Date: Wed, Apr 19 2000

    Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 08:41:37 -0400
    To: uri@w3.org, www-tv@w3.org
    From: "Jerding, Dean" <Dean.Jerding@sciatl.com>
    Subject: tv:

    Where is the latest specification for the "tv:" scheme?  I'm new to this
    list, so apologize if this is documented elsewhere.  What I have seen on w3
    was just a draft of a proposal with some unfinished areas such as tying in
    to ATSC, DVB, etc SI specifications.  Scientific-Atlanta is using our own
    version of a "tv:" like URL scheme so we'd like to contribute to the
    specification and abide by the standard.

    thanks
    Dean

    Dean Jerding, Ph.D.
    Applications Software | Subscriber Networks | Scientific-Atlanta, Inc.
    Dean.Jerding@sciatl.com | 770 236 3388 | 770 236 2449 (fax)