Re: tv:

From: Craig A. Finseth (fin@finseth.com)
Date: Wed, Apr 19 2000

    Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 09:12:36 -0500 (CDT)
    From: "Craig A. Finseth" <fin@finseth.com>
    To: Dean.Jerding@sciatl.com
    Cc: uri@w3.org, www-tv@w3.org
    Subject: Re: tv:

       Where is the latest specification for the "tv:" scheme?  I'm new to =
       this
       list, so apologize if this is documented elsewhere.  What I have seen =
       on w3
       was just a draft of a proposal with some unfinished areas such as tying =
       in
       to ATSC, DVB, etc SI specifications.  Scientific-Atlanta is using our =
       own
       version of a "tv:" like URL scheme so we'd like to contribute to the
       specification and abide by the standard.

    tv: "Uniform Resource Identifiers for Television Broadcasts"
    http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zigmond-tv-url-04.txt

    You may also be interested in:

    lid: "The Local Identifier (lid:) URI Scheme"
    http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-blackketter-lid-00.txt

    "Guide to TV Broadcast URLs"
    http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-finseth-guide-01.txt

    Craig