RE: What is at the end of the namespace?

From: <Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 16:00:21 +0200
To: fielding@ebuilt.com, a.powell@ukoln.ac.uk
Cc: sean@mysterylights.com, www-talk@w3.org, uri@w3.org
> Two things are being misinterpreted:
>
>   1) locate != retrieval of a representation

OK, go locate the abstract concept of "BRILLIANCE" for me ;-)

>   2) is used != is only used

I think it is a fair interpretation of a technical
specification intended for implementation by computer
systems that

   is used == is intended to be used

No, it doesn't preclude other uses, but like I said,
I can cook weenies on my car engine, but I don't think
the manufacturer would consider that an intended use
of the vehicle ;-)

Regards,

Patrick