Re: Signing Document and PICS

From: Russell O'Connor <roconnor@math.berkeley.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 11:45:06 -0700 (PDT)
To: <www-talk@w3.org>

On Thu, 5 Apr 2001, Aaron Swartz wrote:

> Actually, looking at the way the W3C is moving it would probably be best to
> have an RDF statement at the top. RDF used to be called PICS-NG, so they're
> quite similar. Basically, the name value pair would be creator = "Russell
> O'Connor".
> Hope this helps,

Thanks, this is a really good idea.  I do have a few questions.  Maybe you
can point me to the right documentation.  I can't just insert the RDF into
the head of the document because it will no longer be valid HTML 4.0.
Also, the RDF data is useless to me without a digital signature.  PICS has
DSIG, where is the analogus thing for RDF?

- --
Russell O'Connor                           roconnor@math.berkeley.edu
``Paradoxically, a refusal to `put a monetary value on life' means that
life is often undervalued.'' -- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (SunOS)