Signing Document and PICS

From: Russell O'Connor <roconnor@math.berkeley.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 18:31:03 -0700 (PDT)
To: <www-talk@w3.org>

Since I can't find any place that talk about PICS specifically, I'll post
my question here.

I want to people who browse my webpages to know that these pages were made
by me. As such I figured adding a PICS label to my webpages is the way to

Creating a PICS label requires creating a rating.  Ideally I would create
a rating that says ``Russell O'Connor made this page''.  However ratings
require a name and a value.  It doesn't seem like the semantics I want
lends itself to having a value.

I suppose I could have a name like MadeByRussell with value 1, for the
pages I make.  This is the best way of doing this that I can think of.  Is
this appropriate?

I suppose I would have the option of creating labels for other people's
webpages that say MadeByRussell 0 if I had such a desire.

- --
Russell O'Connor                           roconnor@math.berkeley.edu
``Paradoxically, a refusal to `put a monetary value on life' means that
life is often undervalued.'' -- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (SunOS)