Re: Technical Internet Advancements for White House Internet Strategies

From: Eric Brunner <brunner@world.std.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 13:29:15 -0500
To: Jon Crowcroft <J.Crowcroft@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
cc: Steven Clift <slc@publicus.net>, ietf@ietf.org, www-talk@w3c.org, brunner@world.std.com
> following that, the use of other languages might be a considerably
> benefit - e.g. spanish, chinese and hopi spring to mind

Add Dineh (Navaho), don't want to inflame the Joint-Use Area conflict
any further, though Hopi do go Republican (those who "vote"), unlike
the majority of Dinetah and away-Dineh voters. Bear in mind that the
core of claims by Indigenous Peoples in the current and former British
North America and their successor states, apply to the English Crown
(in Right of Canada, and unsevered by the Treaty of Paris), and do not
make reference to theories of (immigrant) civil rights or equity.

We'd still like a recount, thanks awfully, even if conducted in English.

Kitakitamatsinopowaw, (see you again, probably someplace cold),
Eric