Re: Technical Internet Advancements for White House Internet Strategies

Yes, as noted in the invite, this is unofficial.

"This is a strictly unofficial activity. Content from the online event will
be made available to White House officials and the public."

You don't want to create such an event on shoulders of White House web
developers ... particularly when they are crazy getting something ready.  I
had planned to do this in December ... when the content would be more
easily absorbed, oh well!

Steven Clift