Re: CGI???

From: M. Hedlund <hedlund@best.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 1995 16:32:41 -0800 (PST)
To: "Daniel W. Connolly" <connolly@beach.w3.org>
Cc: Mike Meyer <mwm@contessa.phone.net>, www-talk@w3.org

On Fri, 17 Nov 1995, Daniel W. Connolly wrote:
> On the other hand, as far as I know, no organization or individual
> has signed up to take the comments and edit them into a document.
> W3C evaluated the situation and decided that we can't commit any
> resources to it at this time.
[...]
> Is all this discussion going into the bit-bucket? (aside from the
> www-talk archive...)

I'm archiving everything on the topic and I'm talking to some people
about finding a host for a discussion list.  It's frustrating to have the
issue come up repeatedly without effect, but that could be said about any
number of www-talk threads.

I hope to have something worth announcing by Dec. 1st.  Everyone in this
thread will get a copy of any call-to-arms, as will server authors.  No
point in continuing without the support of a majority of server authors.

M. Hedlund <hedlund@best.com>