Re: CGI???

From: Daniel W. Connolly <connolly@beach.w3.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 1995 17:09:58 -0500
To: mwm@contessa.phone.net (Mike Meyer)
Cc: www-talk@w3.org

Er... I haven't been following the discussion closely, but I gather
there's some valuable exchange going on.

On the other hand, as far as I know, no organization or individual
has signed up to take the comments and edit them into a document.
W3C evaluated the situation and decided that we can't commit any
resources to it at this time.

Am I right?

Is all this discussion going into the bit-bucket? (aside from the
www-talk archive...)

Dan