Re: CGI???

From: Mike Meyer <mwm@contessa.phone.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 95 15:44:21 PST
To: www-talk@w3.org
> On the other hand, as far as I know, no organization or individual
> has signed up to take the comments and edit them into a document.
> W3C evaluated the situation and decided that we can't commit any
> resources to it at this time.

The discussion is based on the CGI Specification[1] being maintained
by David Robinson[2] (drtr@ast.cam.ac.uk) and referenced by the W3O
CGI page [3]. That document already reflects some of the early
discussion, and I hope he's still following it.

	<mike

[1] http://www.ast.cam.ac.uk/~drtr/cgi-spec.html
[2] http://www.ast.cam.ac.uk/~drtr/
[3] http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/CGI/