Re: Web Publishing - Graphic Tools

From: <kbranden@mail.edelman.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 95 10:02:09 EST
To: www-talk@w3.org
     The best way to design unfortunately for you is on a Mac-hands down!
     But there are stupid little graphics programs like corel draw and PC
     versions of PageMaker & also scanning software available to you.

     If you're serious about design, get a mac
     get PhotoShop
     get QuarkXpress
     get Illustrator

     or hire a designer.