Web Publishing - Graphic Tools

From: jjjones - SIO Technologies Corp. <jjones@helpmt.sio.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 18:06:48 -0700
To: www-talk@w3.org
Hi,

Not sure if this is the proper place for this question. I will make it brief.

I am interested in finding out which tools web publishers use to create
graphics. Are there any satisfactory free/shareware tools available? What kinds
of production software do you use? I have a PC running Windows95 and an OpenVMS
platform.

If this is not the right forum for such a question, I would appreciate some
brief pointers.

adTHANKSvance!