Re: HTML 2.0/3.o

From: David Mattison <mattison@freenet.victoria.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 1 May 1995 07:51:05 -0700 (PDT)
To: amosley@pubspo.hq.af.mil
Cc: Multiple recipients of list <www-talk@www10.w3.org>
According to Laura Lemay's TEACH YOURSELF WEB PUBLISHING WITH HTML IN A
WEEK (SAMS Publishing, 1995), the HTML 2 spec is at:

http://www.hal.com/users/connolly/html-spec/index.html

The HTML+ 3 draft spec is at:

http://www.w3.org/hypertext/WWW/MarkUp/HTMLPlus/htmlplus_1.html

She gives the above link host as info.cern.ch, but I understand that's
been changed to what I've given.

Lemay also lists a site with the HTML+ 3 draft spec in PostScript format:

http://www.ics.uci.edu/WWWdocs/papers/draft-raggett-www-html-00.ps.gz

David Mattison
Gopher/Web Co-editor
Victoria Free-Net