Re: browsers & the web

From: W. Scott Meeks <meeks@osf.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 1995 11:34:47 -0400
To: Steve <steve@mordred.gatech.edu>
Cc: www-talk@w3.org
>From: Steve <steve@mordred.gatech.edu>
[...]
>I searched through the archives of www-talk and www-html but couldn't find any
>topics concerning browsers and standardization (or conformance).  I'm wondering
>if there a page out there that lists characteristics of the major browsers,
>including those from Prodigy, AOL, etc.?  Perhaps something in checkbox
>format, i.e.

A comparison chart can be found at
http://www.osf.org/~kiniry/projects/web/browser_comparison.html

W. Scott Meeks           | "Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else
OSF Research Institute   | has seen and thinking what no one else has
meeks@osf.org            | thought."
(617) 621-7229           | - Albert Szent-Gyorgi