Re: Split Browsers on the Rise?

When I said this, I'm a massive liar (and as a consequence, my pants
are on fire):

"Opera 16 for Android (released yesterday) swapped out its Off-Road
mode, which went through the mini servers, and replaced it with a new
version which compresses on the fly, but doesn't got through the mini
servers (= JavaScript works as expected)."

The final product released yesterday doesn't have the new Off-Road
mode, but this beta does
http://my.opera.com/ODIN/blog/2013/09/19/opera-16-for-android-with-improved-off-road-mode

Apologies and hugs.