Re: future of "publishing and linking"

From: Ashok Malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 11:20:52 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
Internet governance and the legal issues around it is something that the W3C should say something
about.  Whether the P&L document is the right vehicle to do this is unclear based on the comments
we have received.  So, I am prepared to have an open ended discussion about how to address
the issues - what form the response should take, what forums we should address, etc.   Need some
creative ideas.

I agree that this will take substantial commitment but its an important area.

All the best, Ashok