ACTION-786: Marcos to frame TAG F2F discussion of Javascript APIs

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 16:37:20 -0400
To: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>, Alex Russell <slightlyoff@google.com>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Marcos: you have

ACTION-786: on - Marcos Caceres - frame, with help from Alex, discussion of
Javascript API Design Issues for F2F - Due: 2013-03-04 - OPEN

Have you made progress on this? Do you propose that we have a session? As
noted in earlier email, you can use agendas of earlier meetings as a guide
to the sort of information we need in the agenda. In addition to any
reading materials, which we need ASAP, I need to know:

* What are the goals of the session?
* What are the technical issues/concerns/challenges?
* Is there a proposal for an ongoing TAG project, and if so with what goals
and success criteria? Who would do the work (if we know) and what would be
produced?

It's also OK to suggest that we just have a discussion to see what turns
up, but I like to know going into the meeting if there's a more specific
goal for the session.

Thank you.

Noah