Re: ACTION-786: Marcos to frame TAG F2F discussion of Javascript APIs

From: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 11:29:04 +0000
To: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Cc: Alex Russell <slightlyoff@google.com>, "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
On Sunday, 10 March 2013 at 20:37, Noah Mendelsohn wrote:
> Marcos: you have
>
> ACTION-786: on - Marcos Caceres - frame, with help from Alex, discussion of
> Javascript API Design Issues for F2F - Due: 2013-03-04 - OPEN
>
> Have you made progress on this?
I've tried to ping Alex on IRC and on email, but we've not been able to sync.
> Do you propose that we have a session?

As we've not been able to coordinate on this (and neither Alex or I will be physically present), I ask that you remove this item from the agenda. Given the size of the TAG, we probably have enough items to keep us busy for a long time without adding this one also.

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au