Definition of the Public Web

From: Appelquist Daniel (UK) <Daniel.Appelquist@telefonica.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 17:22:39 +0100
To: www-tag <www-tag@w3.org>
Might it be useful for this group to attempt to define what is meant by the term "public Web?" It's a term I think gets thrown around a lot but it seems to not have a formal definition. And if this group is going to try to focus its attention on the public Web then maybe we would benefit from having a shared definition of this term?

Would someone like to take a crack at a straw man?

Dan