W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > September 2012

Minutes from Sept 27, 2012 Telcon

From: Ashok Malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 06:56:53 -0700
Message-ID: <5065ACA5.9090509@oracle.com>
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Are at http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/09/27-minutes.html

and as text below:

=============================================================

[1]W3C

       [1] http://www.w3.org/

                                - DRAFT -

    This is version has not been approved as a true record of the
    TAG's meeting and there is some risk that individual TAG
    members have been misquoted. This transcript should typically
    not be quoted, except as necessary to arrange for correction
    and approval.

                                TAG Weekly

27 Sep 2012

    See also: [2]IRC log

       [2] http://www.w3.org/2012/09/27-tagmem-irc

Attendees

    Present
           Ashok_Malhotra, Tim_Berners-Lee, Peter_Linss,
           Yves_Lafon, Jeni_Tenison, Jonathan_Rees, Henry_Thompson,
           Noah_Mendelsohn

    Regrets
           Larry_Masinter

    Chair
           Noah Mendelsohn

    Scribe
           Ashok, JeniT

Contents

      * [3]Topics
          1. [4]Fragids&  Mime Types
          2. [5]Publishing&  Linking
          3. [6]URI Documentation Discovery
          4. [7]Privacy by Design in APIs
          5. [8]XML/HTML Unification
          6. [9]Update to W3C Architecture Pages
          7. [10]Persistence of Identifiers
          8. [11]Web App Storage
          9. [12]Pending and Overdue Actions
      * [13]Summary of Action Items
      __________________________________________________________

    <plinss>  [14]http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim_Tips

      [14] http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim_Tips

    <Ashok>  scribenick: Ashok

    Noah: Agenda is at
    [15]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Sep/0075.ht
    ml

      [15] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Sep/0075.html

    <noahm>  ACTION-650?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-650 -- Jonathan Rees to review what
    provenance WG is doing with an eye to application to privacy
    issues -- due 2012-09-22 -- PENDINGREVIEW

    <trackbot>
    [16]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/650

      [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/650

    Noah apologizes for state of the agenda

    <noahm>  close ACTION-650

    <trackbot>  ACTION-650 Review what provenance WG is doing with
    an eye to application to privacy issues closed

    No objection to closing ACTION-650

    Noah: Is any longterm followup needed?

    Jar: Don't think so

    <noahm>  [17]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/#inactive

      [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/#inactive

    <noahm>   From the above: During 2011, the TAG attempted to frame
    a broad initiative under the tentative title "Privacy Friendly
    Web". A framework for a report was prepared but never
    elaborated. At it's 5 January 2012 F2F meeting, the TAG agreed
    not (for the moment) to do a major project on privacy. The TAG
    may or may not work on some particular technical issues that
    might help to address privacy concerns for the Web.

    <JeniT>  ScribeNick: JeniT

    <noahm>  [18]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/

      [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/

Fragids&  Mime Types

    <noahm>
    [19]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/fragids-2012-09-26.html

      [19] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/fragids-2012-09-26.html

    <noahm>  JT: That is updated.

    <noahm>  1 June 2012: First Editorial Draft of Best Practices
    for Fragment Identifiers in Media Type Definitions for review
    at June F2F

    <noahm>  26 July 2012: First Public Working Draft

    <noahm>  mid October 2012: Last Call Working Draft

    <noahm>  mid December 2012: Candidate Recommendation

    <noahm>  mid February 2013: Proposed Recommendation

    <noahm>  mid April 2013: Recommendation

    <noahm>  NM: One substantial session at F2F, leading to last
    call draft?

    JT: One session will be fine

Publishing&  Linking

    <noahm>  Latest
    [20]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/PublishingLinking-2012-
    05-04.html

      [20] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/PublishingLinking-2012-05-04.html

    <noahm>  Seems out of date?

    <noahm>  JT: Since Ashok and Larry took that over, let's discuss
    when they're back

URI Documentation Discovery

    <noahm>
    [21]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/defininguris-2012-01-19
    .html

      [21] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/defininguris-2012-01-19.html

    noah: I spoke to ht about this, and we should probably have one
    long session, or two, at the F2F
    ... product page seems to be from January?

    jar: I updated in June/July, and will update again in next
    couple of days
    ... I emailed link earlier today

    noah: Could you link it from the index page?

    jar: Yes, I will

    noah: Is there anything we need to review now?

    jar: No, leave until F2F

Privacy by Design in APIs

    noah: This was Robin's and he's leaving

    <noahm>
    [22]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/apiminimization-2012-06
    -08.html

      [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/apiminimization-2012-06-08.html

    noah: So we need to discuss

    <noahm>  Needs discussion at F2F

    noah: It's possible that DanA will visit for a session

    <Ashok>  scribenick: Ashok

XML/HTML Unification

    <noahm>
    [23]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/htmlxmlunification-2012
    -01-12.html

      [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/htmlxmlunification-2012-01-12.html

    <noahm>  Key deliverables with dates:

    <noahm>  Report on use cases from the HTML / XML unification
    subgroup (Date: 30 September 2011 for final version)

    <noahm>  Maybe: further work on particular solutions, depending
    on conclusions reached from the use case report.

    <noahm>  Complete report circulated for community review (1
    February 2012)

    <noahm>  Final report incorporating responses to community
    review (Date TBD)

    <noahm>  Schedules:

    <noahm>  Note: a preliminary draft report was published by Norm
    Walsh on 22 March 2011

    <noahm>  1 February 2012: Complete draft report published by the
    TAG for community review

    <noahm>  1 April 2012: TAG achieves success criteria set out
    above, and identifies further goals and next steps, if any
    (note, this date was moved by the chair to correspond to the
    February draft publication date)

    <noahm>  TAG Members assigned:

    <noahm>  Tim Berners-Lee, Noah Mendelsohn

    <noahm>  Former TAG member Norm Walsh has generously agreed to
    chair a subgroup, consisting of experts in XML, HTML, and with
    systems that use those technologies.

    <noahm>  ACTION: Noah to check with Norm Walsh on closing out
    HTML/XML unification work [recorded in
    [24]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/09/27-minutes#action01]

      [24] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/09/27-minutes#action01

    <trackbot>  Created ACTION-741 - Check with Norm Walsh on
    closing out HTML/XML unification work [on Noah Mendelsohn - due
    2012-10-04].

    Noah: Anyone think we should not wrap this up?
    ... need to check with Larry. He had some concerns about
    closing this item.

Update to W3C Architecture Pages

    Noah: Jeni did one

Persistence of Identifiers

    <noahm>
    [25]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/persistence-2012-01-23.
    html

      [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/persistence-2012-01-23.html

    Jeni: People will get freed up as we progress on other items

    Noah: No schedules, no deliverables

    jar: No one is waiting for this

    <noahm>  Lateness computation gives divide by zero exception

    jar: I will update product page

    <noahm>  Not enough new for F2F.

Web App Storage

    Ashok: I thought we should start with a design for offline apps

    jar: The objectives matrix should help us decide if this is
    useful
    ... someone else should take this forward

    ht: We should have a session on storage and put the matrix in
    front of it

    Noah: Jonathan, could you flesh out the agenda and
    cross-reference storage from the matrix

    <noahm>  [26]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/10/07-agenda

      [26] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/10/07-agenda

    Noah: Please look at above agenda and comment

    <noahm>  ACTION-726?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-726 -- Jonathan Rees to make a list of
    questions to which webarch and the findings suggest answers, as
    input to possible 'study design' and/or communication to chairs
    etc. -- due 2012-09-17 -- PENDINGREVIEW

    <trackbot>
    [27]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/726

      [27] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/726

Pending and Overdue Actions

    <noahm>  ACTION-738?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-738 -- Noah Mendelsohn to only if there's
    e-mail news: schedule another discussion of World Wide Web
    Objectives Matrix per ACTION-726 -- due 2012-09-25 --
    PENDINGREVIEW

    <trackbot>
    [28]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/738

      [28] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/738

    <noahm>  close ACTION-726

    <trackbot>  ACTION-726 Make a list of questions to which webarch
    and the findings suggest answers, as input to possible 'study
    design' and/or communication to chairs etc. closed

    <noahm>  close ACTION-738

    <trackbot>  ACTION-738 Only if there's e-mail news: schedule
    another discussion of World Wide Web Objectives Matrix per
    ACTION-726 closed

    <noahm>  ACTION-686?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-686 -- Robin Berjon to try to find who is in
    charge of the current browser content sniffing clustermess, and
    see if there is a way of moving out of the quagmire -- due
    2012-09-18 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [29]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/686

      [29] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/686

    <noahm>  ACTION-713?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-713 -- Robin Berjon to incorporate into
    Privacy document "There are concerns wrt protocols and privacy,
    there are concerns wrt APIs and privacy. We're working on APIs,
    IETF are working on protocols, we will collaborate and try to
    converge at least on terminology going forward" -- due
    2012-09-13 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [30]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/713

      [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/713

    Ashok: Larry may be interested

    <noahm>  Noah to make sure Privacy gets reassigned or closed at
    F2F

    <noahm>  ACTION-713?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-713 -- Robin Berjon to incorporate into
    Privacy document "There are concerns wrt protocols and privacy,
    there are concerns wrt APIs and privacy. We're working on APIs,
    IETF are working on protocols, we will collaborate and try to
    converge at least on terminology going forward" -- due
    2012-09-13 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [31]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/713

      [31] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/713

    <noahm>  ACTION-715?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-715 -- Robin Berjon to prepare draft FPWD of
    some patterns for privacy in APIs, to be reviewed by TAG and
    published -- due 2012-09-13 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [32]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/715

      [32] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/715

    <noahm>  ACTION-714?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-714 -- Yves Lafon to communicate that tThe
    TAG thinks the W3C should have a working group working on
    Privacy, with scope to include the area covered by the "Some
    Patterns..." document currently under development in the TAG --
    due 2012-09-11 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [33]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/714

      [33] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/714

    Noah: Yves, I dumped this on you

    Yves: I can do it tomorrow

    <noahm>  ACTION-543?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-543 -- Peter Linss to propose addition to
    Fragid draft to discuss sem-web use of fragids not grounded in
    media type -- due 2012-09-26 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [34]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/543

      [34] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/543

    <noahm>  ACTION-472?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-472 -- Larry Masinter to update the
    mime-draft based on comments&  review -- due 2011-07-30 --
    CLOSED

    <trackbot>
    [35]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/472

      [35] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/472

    <noahm>  ACTION-543?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-543 -- Peter Linss to propose addition to
    Fragid draft to discuss sem-web use of fragids not grounded in
    media type -- due 2012-09-26 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [36]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/543

      [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/543

    <noahm>  ACTION-717?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-717 -- Ashok Malhotra to propose outline for
    possible TAG document (finding or rec) on architectural issues
    relating to storage sync, linked data, etc. Due 2012-07-15 --
    due 2012-09-01 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [37]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/717

      [37] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/717

    <noahm>  ACTION-717 Due 2012-10-10

    <trackbot>  ACTION-717 Propose outline for possible TAG document
    (finding or rec) on architectural issues relating to storage
    sync, linked data, etc. Due 2012-07-15 due date now 2012-10-10

    <noahm>  ACTION-718?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-718 -- Ashok Malhotra to propose goals and
    success critera for TAG work on architectural issues relating
    to storage sync, linked data, etc. -- due 2012-09-11 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [38]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/718

      [38] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/718

    <noahm>  ACTION-718 Due 2012-10-10

    <trackbot>  ACTION-718 Propose goals and success critera for TAG
    work on architectural issues relating to storage sync, linked
    data, etc. due date now 2012-10-10

    Please keep open till f2f

    <noahm>  ACTION-736?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-736 -- Noah Mendelsohn to prod Henry on
    ACTION-724 for F2F -- due 2012-09-06 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [39]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/736

      [39] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/736

    <noahm>  ACTION-724?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-724 -- Henry Thompson to investigate possible
    TAG efforts on URI scheme proliferation and extension points --
    due 2012-08-01 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [40]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/724

      [40] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/724

    <jar>  The topic is mentioned in my agenda notes:
    [41]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/10/07-agenda

      [41] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/10/07-agenda

    ht: I can prepare material for discussion at f2f

    Noah: I will schedule an hour

    <noahm>  We will schedule an hour at F2F on URI schemes: per
    ACTION-724, Henry will frame this for discussion

    <noahm>  ACTION-701?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-701 -- Noah Mendelsohn to follow up with
    Robin on election reform -- due 2012-08-01 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [42]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/701

      [42] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/701

    <noahm>  Comment says: Nothing can be done on this until Robin
    moves on his ACTION-700. Bumping the date.

    <noahm>  Noah Mendelsohn, 8 May 2012, 18:32:53

    <noahm>  ACTION-700?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-700 -- Robin Berjon to send note to tag@ that
    he will send later to the AB (as himself) proposing the changes
    to electoral proceedings -- due 2012-11-30 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [43]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/700

      [43] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/700

    ht: Why didn't we just forward this to the AB? They own the
    area.

    Noah: Robin can do this when he wants ... does not need TAG

    jar: We can forward to Ian in any case

    <noahm>  HT: The concern was: if you really favor one candidate,
    then there is an incentive to vote for that candidate>only<
    and none other.

    Ashok: That was it ... I remember that

    <ht>  HST: That then reduces the value of your vote, as you
    don't get to indicate any preference wrt other candidates

    Noah: Someone should draft a short note and if it needs to go
    under the aegis of the TAG we can review

    <ht>  ACTION Henry to excavate a statement of the problem from
    email/minutes that we can consider as a basis for email to the
    AB

    <trackbot>  Created ACTION-742 - Excavate a statement of the
    problem from email/minutes that we can consider as a basis for
    email to the AB [on Henry Thompson - due 2012-10-04].

    <noahm>  ACTION-734?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-734 -- Noah Mendelsohn to schedule discussion
    of vendor prefixes (ACTION-711) at F2F -- due 2012-09-20 --
    OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [44]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/734

      [44] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/734

    <noahm>  Noah needs to flesh out F2F session vendor prefixes.

    Noah: It is in Jonathan's "we might do these" list

    <noahm>  PL: Nothing new

    jar: Peter, you are on the hook to do something

    <jar>  action-711?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-711 -- Peter Linss to report on CSS WG plans
    for documenting policies relating to deployment and withdrawal
    of vendor-prefixed identifiers -- due 2012-10-02 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [45]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/711

      [45] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/711

    <noahm>  ACTION-711?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-711 -- Peter Linss to report on CSS WG plans
    for documenting policies relating to deployment and withdrawal
    of vendor-prefixed identifiers -- due 2012-10-02 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [46]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/711

      [46] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/711

    jar: Peter just changed the due date on the action ... let's
    wait until after f2f

    <noahm>  ACTION-723?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-723 -- Noah Mendelsohn to record final
    closing of work on HTML/XML Unification in product page -- due
    2012-08-01 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [47]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/723

      [47] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/723

    <noahm>  ACTION-723 Due 2012-12-20

    <trackbot>  ACTION-723 Record final closing of work on HTML/XML
    Unification in product page due date now 2012-12-20

    Meta discussion about discussing overdue actions

    <noahm>  ACTION-563?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-563 -- Noah Mendelsohn to arrange for
    periodic TAG key issues reports to Jeff per June 2011 F2F --
    due 2012-09-25 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [48]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/563

      [48] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/563

    Noah: We owe Jeff another report ... I'm inclined to add that
    to the action

    <noahm>  ACTION: Noah to schedule F2F discussion of issues
    report to Jeff Jaffe, see ACTION-563 [recorded in
    [49]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/09/27-minutes#action02]

      [49] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/09/27-minutes#action02

    <trackbot>  Created ACTION-743 - Schedule F2F discussion of
    issues report to Jeff Jaffe, see ACTION-563 [on Noah Mendelsohn
    - due 2012-10-04].

    <noahm>  ACTION-478?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-478 -- Jonathan Rees to prepare a second
    draft of a finding on persistence of references, to be based on
    decision tree from Oct. 2010 F2F -- due 2012-09-17 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [50]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/478

      [50] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/478

    <noahm>  ACTION-704?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-704 -- Jonathan Rees to with help from Jeni
    and Henry to try to identify next steps for moving forward on
    httpRange-14 -- due 2012-09-17 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [51]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/704

      [51] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/704

    <noahm>  ACTION-682?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-682 -- Jonathan Rees to suggest to TAG
    sections of HTTPbis specification that TAG should review -- due
    2012-09-25 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [52]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/682

      [52] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/682

    Noah: Let's change the title of this action

    <noahm>  ACTION-682?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-682 -- Jonathan Rees to when HTTPbis group
    says time is right, suggest to TAG sections of HTTPbis
    specification that TAG should review -- due 2012-09-25 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [53]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/682

      [53] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/682

    <noahm>  ACTION-201?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-201 -- Jonathan Rees to report on status of
    AWWSW discussions -- due 2012-09-17 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [54]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/201

      [54] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/201

    <noahm>  ACTION-725?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-725 -- Jeni Tennison to with help from Peter,
    to create big picture overview coming out of analysis of TAG
    effectiveness -- due 2012-06-21 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [55]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/725

      [55] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/725

    <noahm>  ACTION-672?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-672 -- Jeni Tennison to work with PLH to
    create W3C-sponsored registry of HTML extensions, and get that
    referenced from HTML media type registration, per
    [56]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Jan/0048.ht
    ml -- due 2012-05-29 -- OPEN

      [56] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Jan/0048.html

    <trackbot>
    [57]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/672

      [57] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/672

    <noahm>  ACTION-33?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-33 -- Henry Thompson to revise naming
    challenges story in response to Dec 2008 F2F discussion -- due
    2013-01-01 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [58]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/33

      [58] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/33

    <noahm>  Opened 2007-08-29

    <noahm>  NM: Right to leave it open?

    <noahm>  ACTION-635?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-635 -- Henry Thompson to update product page
    for Frag IDS and Mime types, to include realistic goals and
    dates -- due 2012-09-11 -- PENDINGREVIEW

    <trackbot>
    [59]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/635

      [59] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/635

    <noahm>  close ACTION-635

    <trackbot>  ACTION-635 Update product page for Frag IDS and Mime
    types, to include realistic goals and dates closed

    <noahm>  ACTION-666?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-666 -- Henry Thompson to update
    [60]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/persistence-2012-01-23.
    html to reflect agreement on 26 January telcon regarding
    settling at F2F -- due 2012-09-01 -- PENDINGREVIEW

      [60] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/persistence-2012-01-23.html

    <trackbot>
    [61]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/666

      [61] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/666

    <noahm>  ACTION-666?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-666 -- Henry Thompson to update
    [62]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/persistence-2012-01-23.
    html to reflect agreement on 26 January telcon regarding
    settling at F2F -- due 2012-09-01 -- CLOSED

      [62] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/persistence-2012-01-23.html

    <trackbot>
    [63]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/666

      [63] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/666

    <noahm>  ACTION-708?

    <trackbot>  ACTION-708 -- Henry Thompson to check with Chris
    Lilley on likely near term progress of RFC 3023bis -- due
    2012-09-01 -- PENDINGREVIEW

    <trackbot>
    [64]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/708

      [64] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/708

    <noahm>  Noah to ensure Henry gets F2F slot on ACTION-708

    <jar>  HT requests session at F2F. There are 3 action items
    open: 708, 564, and 689.

    <noahm>  All at F2F.

    <jar>  HT will be able to report on this topic at F2F. Let's
    close all 3 actions (essentially the same) at the F2F.

    Noah: Next week's meeting will probably be cancelled, but don't
    want to cancel just yet

    Discussion about f2f logistics

    <ht>  BTW, for journey planning in london:
    [65]http://www.tfl.gov.uk/

      [65] http://www.tfl.gov.uk/

    ADJOURNED

Summary of Action Items

    [NEW] ACTION: Noah to check with Norm Walsh on closing out
    HTML/XML unification work [recorded in
    [66]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/09/27-minutes#action01]
    [NEW] ACTION: Noah to schedule F2F discussion of issues report
    to Jeff Jaffe, see ACTION-563 [recorded in
    [67]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/09/27-minutes#action02]

      [66] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/09/27-minutes#action01
      [67] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/09/27-minutes#action02

    [End of minutes]


-- 
All the best, Ashok
Received on Friday, 28 September 2012 13:57:25 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Friday, 28 September 2012 13:57:26 GMT