issue-57 background reading for F2F (short required reading)

From: Jonathan A Rees <rees@mumble.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 15:42:00 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
We have one short bit of F2F preparatory reading ready, and two others
(longer) in preparation.

The one that's ready is here:

http://www.w3.org/wiki/TagIssue57Proposal27/Background
snapshot / stable link:
http://www.w3.org/wiki/index.php?title=TagIssue57Proposal27/Background&oldid=61033

This is a statement of background analysis and a lead-in to the
proposal we'd like to discuss at the F2F. Please read.

If you lose this email, the links are in the draft agenda at
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/10/07-agenda .

Two other documents are in preparation, a primer and a theory. Watch this space.

Best
Jonathan (and Henry and Jeni)