Re: ACTION-655: TAG to publish XML/HTML Unification Report

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 12:24:36 -0500
To: www-tag@w3.org
Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com> writes:
> ACTION-655: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Check Norm Walsh draft of W3C Note with
> the TAG, draft cover letter to include with Note, and review that with the
> TAG Due: 2012-01-17
>
> Do you have any estimate of when a publication-ready draft is likely to be
> available? Thank you.

My understanding was that the TAG wanted to draft the status section.
I believe that otherwise the draft now staged at

  http://www.w3.org/2010/html-xml/snapshot/report.html

is the version to publish. If you send me the required SotD, I'll put it
in and generate the pubrules-clean Note version.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh