ACTION-655: TAG to publish XML/HTML Unification Report

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 21:57:58 -0500
To: Norm Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Norm,

Thank you again for taking the time to meet with the TAG during our F2F on
5 January. At that session, we recorded this TAG resolution, reflecting the
agreement we made with you at that time:

RESOLUTION: The TAG thanks Norm Walsh and the task force, and expects that
Norm will shortly provide the TAG for review a draft on XML/HTML
Unification to be published as a W3C note for comunity review and comment.
TAG chair will check with TAG before giving final clearance for publication.

I also took:

ACTION-655: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Check Norm Walsh draft of W3C Note with
the TAG, draft cover letter to include with Note, and review that with the
TAG Due: 2012-01-17

Do you have any estimate of when a publication-ready draft is likely to be
available? Thank you.

Noah