RE: FYI, tag election links

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 12:25:06 -0800
To: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>, Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
CC: "ashok.malhotra@oracle.com" <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>, "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
I've been looking without success for the table of contents we drafted, It would be great to (re)start a discussion about an AWWW update.

I've done a bit of "TAG History" mining -- I didn't actually invent the TAG, despite http://masinter.blogspot.com/2012/12/i-invented-w3c-tag.html /

It's useful to look at the discussions around what people expected from the TAG.

Concrete question for www-tag@w3.org

There are two TAG FPWDs now:

   http://www.w3.org/TR/publishing-linking/
   http://www.w3.org/TR/fragid-best-practices/

For each of these: is this part of something it is important for the TAG  to work on?
Whether Yes or No, what are your reasons for saying so?

I think the former is an example of TAG work in governance, and the latter an example of liaison with IETF, both of which I think should be TAG priorities;
do you agree?

Larry