Re: FYI, tag election links

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 17:09:27 -0500
To: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
CC: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>, "ashok.malhotra@oracle.com" <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>, "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>

On 12/16/2012 3:25 PM, Larry Masinter wrote:
> I've been looking without success for the table of contents we drafted, It would be great to (re)start a discussion about an AWWW update.

I need to look more, as I'm pretty sure there were some actual TOCs, but
these are examples of the planning we did and discussions held [1-6] that I
managed to dig up in just a bit of looking. I think [3] is a revision by
Jonathan Rees of a version first drafted by Ashok [2]. I don't think any of
these had full group consensus, but both were viewed as promising. My
strategy for finding these was to look through F2F minutes from the
209-2010 period at [7] (all this clerical work recording minutes pays off
occasionally). I haven't looked through all of them, but certainly there is
more discussion I didn't link.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/12/08-tagmem-minutes.html#item07
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/06/webAppsTOC-20090625