Privacy by Design

From: Ashok Malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 05:45:41 -0800
Hi Nick:
When we met at TPAC, Larry and I suggested that the PING folks take over the
TAG Privacy by Design draft: http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/privacy-by-design-in-apis
or, at least, advise us on how to proceed with this document.  Has there been any progress on this?

Also, I noticed that you are starting work on a document about Fingerprinting.
The Privacy by Design draft also contains a section on fingerprinting.  Any thoughts
on how the two pieces of work should be positioned wrt each other?
--
All the best, Ashok