TAG work on persistence of identifiers

From: Noah Mendelsohn <noah@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 09:36:41 -0500
To: "Henry S. Thompson" <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>, Jonathan Rees <rees@mumble.net>
Henry,

You and Jonathan Rees are listed as the leads for TAG work on persistence
of identifiers. The TAG's main work plan [1] says of this:

"Draft of product plan [2] was discussed 4-6 January 2012 TAG F2F: this
version was proposed by Henry Thompons, but more discussion is needed to
agree on the plan."

I know that you do not expect to be at the Cambridge meeting, but it would
be helpful to get an update on where this work stands, and what if anything
you recommend we do about it during the next two months. Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/index-2012-10-27.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/persistence-2012-01-23.html