Re: Logging out from Facebook

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 10:47:28 -0400
To: Karl Dubost <karld@opera.com>
CC: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>, "www-tag@w3.org List" <www-tag@w3.org>
As a partial workaround, I note that Firefox has an option in its privacy
settings to delete cookies whenever the browser is closed. Am I right in
assuming that this will indeed effectively "log one out"?

I agree with the Jeni that the issue she raises is troubling, and there are
a number of annoying consequences to such bulk deletion of cookies, but the
option is there and can sometimes be useful.

Noah